Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My second week in internship

this week I learn more than last.
today I will star whit the first thing that we was making on the busy time.it was call ravioli something related whit pasta too.
it look like this
        








this food taste very nice I hope one of you has taste before. this is simple to make it has flower and some of cheese and other ingredient if you come to my house I will make one for you. I just playing.
one last thing that for got to add was the chocolate cake we making this too. I know is allot for you Right. bout every day I put my best effort for learn new skill and does would help in my future Carrier I hope you guys and joy your internship try to do your best. I forgot to said that they accept me to work there so I have a new job they said it was okay because the see my resume that said that I has experience in restaurant so they was like okay you cant doe you will work after your internship. meas that after I finish my regular ours I put my hand in the machine so they cant see that I making my ours and that I have pay.

every week I learn somethings new that I never do in other job.
I hope someday I become a chef.
in this work I don't learn only one thing I learn more than one because there are days that I work for pastry and some for the cook line.
by Tarcicio V 


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the food at your restaurant is fresh and full of tasty ingredients.

    ReplyDelete